- Generates 100% client-side HTML5-based mobile web applications.
- No dependency on server-side technology, i.e. mobl applications can communicate with Ruby on Rails, Django, PHP or any other server-side technology.
- Applications are principally offline-capable (operate without an Internet connection)
- Applications run on modern Webkit-based browsers, including iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android (2.0+), WebOS, Safari and Chrome.
- Statically-typed language with type inference, enabling static verification of entire application and accurate IDE features, including code completion, inline error reporting and reference resolving.
- Integrates all aspects of a mobile web application into a single language: data modeling, user interfaces, application logic, styling and web services.
- Store data in local databases on the mobile device.
- No more SQL: mobl transparently handles all database access, it automatically creates the database schema and automatically manages object persistence.
- Queries are performed using mobl’s statically checked query language. No more SQL queries embedded in strings.
- Concise, textual language for defining user interfaces.
- Reactive programming: user interfaces automatically update to reflect changes in application state.
- Create custom reusable control libraries.
- Fall back to HTML and jQuery, if necessary.
- Specify RESTful web service interfaces declaratively.
- Access web service through AJAX through a synchronous-looking interface.
- Easily import JSON data into local database.
Integrated Development Environment
- Syntax highlighting
- Inline error reporting
- Code completion
- Reference resolving (Ctrl/Cmd-click to jump to definition)
This page is available in the Czech language (provided by Alex Lubec from Autip.com).